Location: US 24, near Huntington / Wabash County line (Huntington County, Indiana)
Marker No Longer Standing
Installed: Erected by Huntington County Rural Youth Club
Site of first Indian agricultural school in West, established 1804 by Philip Dennis for the Society of Friends, at the request of Chiefs Little Turtle and Five Medals. Destroyed 1812. Later site of Indian trade.
American Indian, education