How to Use the IAC Online Grants System
Applicants and Grantees can access applications and reports by clicking on the link below the "Accessing the IAC Online Grants System" header.
- Read the program guidelines before beginning an application
- All new applicants must create a username and password to access the online grants system. If you are a returning user, sign in with your existing username and password. If you do not know your logins, contact email@example.com.
- Contact the IAC or your regional partners if you have questions.
- All reports are to be submitted online unless otherwise noted in the guidelines. Reports will be located under the PDF of your application for the corresponding year.
- Grantees should sign in using their existing username and password information to complete reports. If you are new to an organization and do not have the login information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, read the FAQs section.
Accessing the IAC Online Grants System
Click here to access the IAC's Online Grant System
- Once you've logged into the system, click on "Current Programs and Applications" to review the active programs an scroll down to the appropriate program/region/fiscal year header.
Technical Assistance and Questions
Regional Initiative Grant Program
- Applicants/Grantees should contact their managing regional partner for assistance.
- Questions regarding application and/or reporting content should be directed to the IAC program manager. Contact information for each program is listed in the guidelines. Call 317-232-1268 to be directed to the appropriate contact.